• Announcements

• admin

Welcome   05/28/2017

Hi Everyone... Welcome to the AsianCamModels Group Of sites Community Forum. Here you will get a chance to interact with other Models, Members etc...  We are hoping that this will grow to become a real interactive community. Feel free to post whatever is on your mind.. suggestions, complaints, rants, observations. Regards, ACM
Sign in to follow this  
Guest W W H?

Purpose of categories?

Guest W W H?   
Guest W W H?

One thing I've always wondered about is the purpose of the different model categories. It makes sense for orientation, pregnancy, couples etc, but what is the purpose or difference between "Wild girls" "Party girls" and "Romance"? 99% of the models are in all three categories and those three categories don't seem to have any meaningful purpose or difference between them.

hornyguy86    4

If I remember correctly "wild" should be for models that allow anal, "party" for play pussy and "romance" for just naked.

I agree that those 3 categories represent a totally useless division. Maybe it's related to some legacy of the site's past but at moment I have difficulties to find a concrete reason to keep it like that but to make the main page looking very full like there are triple of models online.

Guest guest   
Guest guest

This is the kind of question that it would be nice if the administrator could give comment on to clear things up.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this