View the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager for your Flash Player installation:
"I entered a chatroom and got this error: Connection closed"
- There are 2 possible reasons that can cause this error:
- The performer just got disconnected when you came into the chatroom. Try to visit other rooms and if you still got the error please read next..
- ** If the result is NOT ok, please go to our live support or send us a feedback with the results.
- IIssues on buying credits is usually cause by cookies being disabled. Please click here to check and see how to enable. If you already enabled your cookies , you need to restart your browser and relogin to the site. If you still can't buy credits, please go to live support and let us know the nature of the problem.
- Please go to live support so we can check the reason why you are blocked.
- Performer sometimes sends messages in Private Conversation Window and not in Public. So you need to click the PRIVATE conversation icon by the chat text box, to see the private messages sent to you.
- You need to go to our Live Support to sort this issue. We just need to reset your account and you balance will be corrected.
"I can't see performer's webcam."
First, you need to check if the issue is same on any of the performers you visit. If the issue occurs only in a specific room, the problem might be from the performer's end. Otherwise, you need to check if you already have Flash Player installed. If so, you MUST have the LATEST version. To ensure that you have installed the most recent version of Flash Player.Go to the Flash Player product page. Find the Version Information box on the Flash Player product page. The box displays the version of Flash Player that we detect on your computer. Compare the number in the box to the version for your platform in the list at the bottom of the page. If the versions do not match, uninstall Flash Player and install the most recent version.
- To uninstall Flash Player, see Uninstall Flash Player | Windows.
- To install Flash Player, see Troubleshoot Flash Player installation.
IF you are certain that your Flash Player has been PROPERLY INSTALLED and you already have the LATEST version BUT still you can't see the performer's video. Try the following:
Check the following:
1. Is browser up to date?
3. Are cookies enabled?
Please CLICK HERE to find out and make sure to follow the steps on that page on how to update.
Allow the website Flash content to play on your system
Right-click on the performer's video screen.
Choose Global Settings.
Select Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer.
Restart your browser and try to visit any of the performers room .
"No chat text box in the chatroom"
Ensure the performer has Audio enabled. If it is enabled and still you cannot hear sounds click this link : Test Flash Audio
If you cannot here sounds , you need to check the following:
1. Is Flash Player up to date?
3. Is browser up to date?
4. Are cookies enabled?
Please CLICK HERE to find out and make sure to follow the steps on how to update.
When all settings have been updated, try to check the chatrooms again.If still you cannot hear sounds , try another test HERE
What to do if the test failed – if you’re not getting any sound through your speakers?
- If you’re using Safari as your web browser you’ll need to try a different test.
- Make sure that your speakers are connected to electricity and powered on.
- Make sure that the speakers are connected to the back of your computer – to the green jack.
- Check that volume in your operating system isn’t turned all the way down, and if you have a laptop – that the volume on your laptop (it should be set by a physical button) isn’t turned all the way down. In fact, turn the volume all the way up just for checking: your speakers might be working but weak.
- Make sure that the correct playback device is enabled in your operating system. The operating system might be trying to play the sound through a different device or jack.
- Check that you have the latest drivers for your sound card. Find out what your sound card model is, and then search google for “NAME OF MODEL driver”. That should take you to a page where you can download and install new drivers.
What to do if you’re only hearing one channel of audio (e.g. when you click on one of the arrows you hear sound but when you click on the other arrow you hear nothing?)
- Make sure that your speakers are connected to each other. In some speaker models one of the speakers connects to the back of the computer, and you need to connect the second one to the first manually.
If still you can't resolve it please visit our live support.
- In the chatroom page, try to press CTRL 0 (zero). This will make the elements of the page back to it default size so that chat should appear after pressing those keys.
Cam to cam feature work only in private chatroom. The button for "Share you Cam" will only be enabled in private. If you clicked that button but your video doesn't work, Test your webcam HERE
**if you were able to make your webcam work on the test page, try the site and login again.
**If your web camera didn’t pass the test, here are some things you should check:
If you’re using Safari as your web browser you’ll need to try a different test.
- Check that the webcam is connected to the USB socket.
If it IS already connected, try disconnecting it and connecting it again.
You should see something pop up on your computer screen, or hear a sound, when you connect the webcam again.
- Some webcam models have an “ON/OFF” switch – make sure that if yours has one – it is set to “ON”.
Try downloading the latest drivers for your webcam. Search the box or the camera itself for the
name/number of the model, and then search google for “NAME OF MODEL driver”. That should take you
to a page where you can download and install new drivers.
** If you still can't make your webcam work in our site, please refer to this page for the procedure > Troubleshoot webcam issues