"Member can not hear me.."
"Cam won't work!"
First check if your audio in your room is ON. If it's already ON but member still can't hear you then test your microphone set up HERE.
Please read and understand the instructions on that page to fix your microphone set up.
Test your webcam HERE
**if you were able to make your webcam work on the test page, try the site and login again.
**If your web camera didn’t pass the test, here are some things you should check:
Constant Disconnection, Cam is slow, Connection closed, FPS is 0
- If you’re using Safari as your web browser you’ll need to try a different test.
- Check that the webcam is connected to the USB socket.
If it IS already connected, try disconnecting it and connecting it again.
You should see something pop up on your computer screen, or hear a sound, when you connect the webcam again.
- Some webcam models have an “ON/OFF” switch – make sure that if yours has one – it is set to “ON”.
Try downloading the latest drivers for your webcam. Search the box or the camera itself for the
name/number of the model, and then search google for “NAME OF MODEL driver”. That should take you
to a page where you can download and install new drivers.
** If you still can't make your webcam work in our site, please refer to this page for the procedure > Troubleshoot webcam issues
Make sure to read carefully and follow the steps on the LINKS provided...
Please do the following to check your set up:** If you passed all the test and problem still persists, try to login to other sites. Here are the sites that you can try:
1. Test your computer, Click Here > please read carefully and understand. If the result is good, proceed to next.
2. Test your connection speed ,Click Here > The result should be atleast 1mpbs. Less than that means you will surely experience issues on site since our minimum required speed is 1 mpbs. But if you get 1 or above that means you have passed this test.
3. Try to test your connection to the ports we are using. If you failed the test please visit us in live support. Here the links:
- Click here for First Port Testing
- Click here for Second Port Testing