Sign in to follow this  
Guest @@@

Update

Guest @@@

YEY! we have an update.

Oh balls, now all of the videos are grainy and unwatchable.

Does every girl get a free upgrade to their webcam?

Guest Guest123

The new update is horrible lol

1) The screen size is way too huge and makes the cam quality awful. If they want to go bigger - then it should be the same as the double-size screen in the previous site. Not any larger, because even FWC suffers from too large of a screen size (currently smaller than this new version)

2) The green/red buttons for the chat cams are too loud, change it back to the previous colors, or something more subtle and easy to look at. I understand the green=open and red=closed/private, but it looks terrible.

3) The new chat system makes sense and I do prefer it on the side of the screen with the toggle between public/private chat, but it needs to just be white text bubbles and not green/red (terrible), or white and light grey/light blue

Admin: I honestly can't spend here if you don't sort this out asap. This is an update that didn't need to happen.

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest123 said:

Admin: I honestly can't spend here if you don't sort this out asap. This is an update that didn't need to happen.

I agree ... if this new layout was submitted by a web design student they would fail their course ... the design colour is hard to look at and the layout of vid to screen is making already low quality webcam look worse .. if you guys are in the business of doing business then this is a large step backwards ...

Guest Guest123

Also, I don't care for the chat room list of other guests/members in the room - this isn't needed at all

Guest ppk

asiancamsex.com has had this design for years and I much prefer it to the other sites.

The guest/member list is great for chatting with or trolling other members.

I do agree the video size shouldn't have been increased.

Other than that keep up the great work admin!

The new screen size is way too big, on my laptop I cannot see the text box to type my message in...or, I have to cut off some of the video from the top...or I adjust my display settings to a non optimal setting...which is giving me the arsehole, and I can't have the arsehole...

20 hours ago, Devon said:

The new screen size is way too big, on my laptop I cannot see the text box to type my message in...or, I have to cut off some of the video from the top...or I adjust my display settings to a non optimal setting...which is giving me the arsehole, and I can't have the arsehole...

I believe the chat input box going outside the screen is a bug. I encountered the same behavior on latest firefox, no plugins when browsing model "HorseyAsianCock". Her video was black for first few moments in the chat and the whole chatroom was  from the beginning way too big for my screen.

When I later returned to the site and visited other models the chat room was normal.

Is your chat room still persistently too large? For me it scales well when I resize my window.

2 hours ago, Soft_Touch said:

I believe the chat input box going outside the screen is a bug. I encountered the same behavior on latest firefox, no plugins when browsing model "HorseyAsianCock". Her video was black for first few moments in the chat and the whole chatroom was  from the beginning way too big for my screen.

When I later returned to the site and visited other models the chat room was normal.

Is your chat room still persistently too large? For me it scales well when I resize my window.

The issue we are addressing in this thread is well accepted/known by the site since support told me that it is the "new default windows size" and they direct me to the other sites to avoid the thing (for the moment). The situation [email protected]@@ is describing is exactly a consequence of the enlarged screen we all are encountering (other feedbacks needed). I don't know if the bug you are referring to is the same thing. I'm using firefox also, I'm not gonna install another browser anyway.

Thanks Soft_Touch and Hornyguy86,

yes the chat room video window is always too big now...I think they should make it smaller or give you an option to resize the window

25 minutes ago, Devon said:

Thanks Soft_Touch and Hornyguy86,

yes the chat room video window is always too big now...I think they should make it smaller or give you an option to resize the window

Yeah I noticed if your vertical resolution is below 768px it doesn't necessarily scale too well. If you make the window smaller horizontally the chat room scales smaller to fit the screen.

I think instead of only using the horizontal size to scale the chatroom they should also include limitation so the room does not scale outside the viewport vertically.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Soft_Touch said:

Yeah I noticed if your vertical resolution is below 768px it doesn't necessarily scale too well.

So you are saying the problem is that we are not wealthy enough to afford a full hd monitor.. 😅

• Thanks 1

I think my resolution is good, the laptop is brand new, resolution 1920 x 1080 but the laptop is small, screen is 14 inches. Lenovo. The chat room video box needs to be smaller.

On 7/16/2018 at 5:04 PM, Devon said:

I think my resolution is good, the laptop is brand new, resolution 1920 x 1080 but the laptop is small, screen is 14 inches. Lenovo. The chat room video box needs to be smaller. 

If you check with http://howbigismybrowser.com/ I suspect the result for you will not be anywhere near Full HD resolution, if the chatroom is too large for you. I would be curious what it shows?

I think you may have scaling on your UI enabled.

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:21 PM, Soft_Touch said:

If you check with http://howbigismybrowser.com/ I suspect the result for you will not be anywhere near Full HD resolution, if the chatroom is too large for you. I would be curious what it shows?

I think you may have scaling on your UI enabled.

Thanks for your help and yes resolution is lower when I check on that website, however, the cure is the same...if I want to look at ACM site I need to set my browser to 100%  which is total shite for every other website on the planet, optimal is 150%. I would rather not have to toggle these settings. As I said before, It's enough to give me the arsehole.

Guest ACM lover

New home page layout looks better with all categories on left side , easy to select . Good work admin and webmaster. 

But what is need of  different categories like Woman and Girl, and sub categories are same in both??!!!

From ACM mail: " The feedback has been great " ...For the new graphics and the larger pics on the main page definitely, for the video size instead, I reserve the right to doubt. Before it was adjustable by dragging the border, now it's fixed. (If it has never been adjustable then I'm confused)

Edited by hornyguy86

I agree with the guest that the categories look better on the side and that the categories do need some work. They have always been as useful as only Female, Male, Transsexual selection, others have never offered at least to me any value.

Other note is the way the selection is implemented. The category selectors are not plain links but they execute javascript. After selecting a category it is impossible for user to refresh the page to get an updated list of models from that category. Because the address in the browser does not change it always refreshes to the default category.

From ACM mail " well for one, the size of the Video.. we wouldn't be lying by saying that we probably have the biggest Video among any chat site out there. This is a case where bigger is better, it makes the experience so much more intimate and interactive without sacrificing video quality "

Doesn't a scaled up resolution of 360p x 240p sacrifice some quality in perception or am I losing something? I mean the "numbers" quality is not affected, but the perceived quality actually is.

Guest Guest123

They finally force-fed the new layout & cam on Cams2Chat --- even if you select the old layout, the cam room itself defaults to the new layout with no option to switch back

So I'm done spending here and moving to FWC

Thanks for listening to your customers concerns Admin, and good luck with this

Guest Guest123

Admin - I have not loaded any credits on site since you changed all of the network sites to the new layout and screen size.

There are some huge issues that need to be addressed with the update:

• The home page model images don't load properly when you first log in
  • The PM chat feature shows other members messaging your account (not just model - > customer)
  • The screen size is too large and blurry, and all but maybe 5 models with HD cams are affected by this
  • There is no option to be invisible in a chat room to other members (a public list is terrible for Doxxing, harassment, etc)

If you refuse to keep one of the network sites as the old layout, then at least change the default screen size back to how it used to be (or have a toggle button to switch between the new & old size)

I've spoken directly to several models, all said that the site has been slower business-wise since the update. These are some of the best models on-site as well, so they would notice when there's less privates.

Please. Fix. This.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this