Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest @@@

Update

Recommended Posts

Guest @@@

YEY! we have an update.

Oh balls, now all of the videos are grainy and unwatchable.

Does every girl get a free upgrade to their webcam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest123

The new update is horrible lol

1) The screen size is way too huge and makes the cam quality awful. If they want to go bigger - then it should be the same as the double-size screen in the previous site. Not any larger, because even FWC suffers from too large of a screen size (currently smaller than this new version)

2) The green/red buttons for the chat cams are too loud, change it back to the previous colors, or something more subtle and easy to look at. I understand the green=open and red=closed/private, but it looks terrible.

3) The new chat system makes sense and I do prefer it on the side of the screen with the toggle between public/private chat, but it needs to just be white text bubbles and not green/red (terrible), or white and light grey/light blue

Admin: I honestly can't spend here if you don't sort this out asap. This is an update that didn't need to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest123 said:

Admin: I honestly can't spend here if you don't sort this out asap. This is an update that didn't need to happen.

I agree ... if this new layout was submitted by a web design student they would fail their course ... the design colour is hard to look at and the layout of vid to screen is making already low quality webcam look worse .. if you guys are in the business of doing business then this is a large step backwards ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest123

Also, I don't care for the chat room list of other guests/members in the room - this isn't needed at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ppk

asiancamsex.com has had this design for years and I much prefer it to the other sites.

The guest/member list is great for chatting with or trolling other members.

I do agree the video size shouldn't have been increased.

Other than that keep up the great work admin!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new screen size is way too big, on my laptop I cannot see the text box to type my message in...or, I have to cut off some of the video from the top...or I adjust my display settings to a non optimal setting...which is giving me the arsehole, and I can't have the arsehole...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Devon said:

The new screen size is way too big, on my laptop I cannot see the text box to type my message in...or, I have to cut off some of the video from the top...or I adjust my display settings to a non optimal setting...which is giving me the arsehole, and I can't have the arsehole...

I believe the chat input box going outside the screen is a bug. I encountered the same behavior on latest firefox, no plugins when browsing model "HorseyAsianCock". Her video was black for first few moments in the chat and the whole chatroom was  from the beginning way too big for my screen.

When I later returned to the site and visited other models the chat room was normal.

Is your chat room still persistently too large? For me it scales well when I resize my window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Soft_Touch said:

I believe the chat input box going outside the screen is a bug. I encountered the same behavior on latest firefox, no plugins when browsing model "HorseyAsianCock". Her video was black for first few moments in the chat and the whole chatroom was  from the beginning way too big for my screen.

When I later returned to the site and visited other models the chat room was normal.

Is your chat room still persistently too large? For me it scales well when I resize my window.

The issue we are addressing in this thread is well accepted/known by the site since support told me that it is the "new default windows size" and they direct me to the other sites to avoid the thing (for the moment). The situation [email protected]@@ is describing is exactly a consequence of the enlarged screen we all are encountering (other feedbacks needed). I don't know if the bug you are referring to is the same thing. I'm using firefox also, I'm not gonna install another browser anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Soft_Touch and Hornyguy86,

  yes the chat room video window is always too big now...I think they should make it smaller or give you an option to resize the window

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Devon said:

Thanks Soft_Touch and Hornyguy86,

  yes the chat room video window is always too big now...I think they should make it smaller or give you an option to resize the window

Yeah I noticed if your vertical resolution is below 768px it doesn't necessarily scale too well. If you make the window smaller horizontally the chat room scales smaller to fit the screen.

I think instead of only using the horizontal size to scale the chatroom they should also include limitation so the room does not scale outside the viewport vertically.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Soft_Touch said:

Yeah I noticed if your vertical resolution is below 768px it doesn't necessarily scale too well.

1

So you are saying the problem is that we are not wealthy enough to afford a full hd monitor.. 😅

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think my resolution is good, the laptop is brand new, resolution 1920 x 1080 but the laptop is small, screen is 14 inches. Lenovo. The chat room video box needs to be smaller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 5:04 PM, Devon said:

I think my resolution is good, the laptop is brand new, resolution 1920 x 1080 but the laptop is small, screen is 14 inches. Lenovo. The chat room video box needs to be smaller. 

If you check with http://howbigismybrowser.com/ I suspect the result for you will not be anywhere near Full HD resolution, if the chatroom is too large for you. I would be curious what it shows?

I think you may have scaling on your UI enabled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one who can't add funds for weeks? If I try to do so in Chrome or Silk (on Kindle Fire), it just doesn't show me any links to add funds and displays an error. So strange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×