Sign in to follow this  
hornyguy86

Rating System Explanation

Hi to all performers, I'm a member

I thought it would be cool and useful if Admin could explain "in depth" how the rating system works. Especially using the simplest concepts and covering the critical points (that I experienced have been the cause of misunderstandings).

Some examples: (Considering the performer gets always 5 stars rate after pvt)

• How does the model rating get calculated?
  • Why does the rating go up faster at beginning (when the starting rating is low) and then the growing progression slows down?
  • How does a period of inactivity influence the rating?
  • When does the rating get recalculated? (With special attention in the situation: period of inactivity --> rating showed --> first pvt --> rating showed)
  • Others questions that you can add down this thread.

I wanted to add, from my humile member perspective, that high rating naturally helps with visibility in site but it's NOT FUNDAMENTAL so don't get crazy about it. ;)

Keep up the great work!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, admin said:

Come to Live Support....

Actually I know how the rating system works, just i thought it could be useful for all the models that THINK they know how it works but they don't yet undertand it clearly. But if it is so secret then let's keep it hidden and let all 1000 models ask to live support 1000 times...

Edited by hornyguy86

11 minutes ago, hornyguy86 said:

Actually I know how the rating system works, just i thought it could be useful for all the models that THINK they know how it works but they don't yet undertand it clearly. But if it is so secret then let's keep it hidden and let all 1000 models ask to live support 1000 times...

well arent you smart!!!

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, hornyguy86 said:

So I take note this board is about mocking who try to ask an authoritative source for spread some knowledge

You do that...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, admin said:

You do that...

I'm not mocking anyone, I wanted to point out that the mayority of models probably will never ask support about this topic because they will not commit themselves that much into it, remaining with a partial understanding; instead (this was my initial thought) if you (most authoritative voice) put a simple clear comprehensive post in here it would be a lot more usable to the models, and I'm sure it will avoid future misunderstandings. Furthermore if it gains attention you could cancel from here and promote it to the faq in the site.

Or not?

Edited by hornyguy86
  • Like 1

Admin, it is quite strange how you react here, really sarcastic and all.

Why is that? I am also curious how these things work.

It was a normal question from hornyguy86

• Like 2

I find the behavior of the person behind "Admin" account in this thread very odd.

Motivation behind hornyguy86's question was completely justified.

The ONLY places to spread official information about how features of your site work is either FAQ or an informative pinned post on the forums. The fact that you force people to go to live support for such information clearly means you do not want it public, which is wrong. You do not necessarily open every little aspect of rating system if you feel like they could be abused, but give a broad description which satisfies question you receive the most.

I know from experience the "black box" nature of the rating system causes confusion and discourages models. I fail to see how this could be a good thing for you.

Guest hello

hello guys can u look try this cute girl icanbeyourmistress , she is single mom have 2 year old son , hope we can help all models need help specially the one who really need help like her .. her screen name is icanbeyourmistress

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:41 PM, Guest hello said:

hello guys can u look try this cute girl icanbeyourmistress , she is single mom have 2 year old son , hope we can help all models need help specially the one who really need help like her .. her screen name is icanbeyourmistress

I searched that screen name...no model of that name..so??

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this