Sign in to follow this  
Guest Devon

Carla69 The best girl online

Guest Devon

I have to write about Carla69... I have taken her into private a few times and she is outstanding! She will do anything you want and I mean ANYTHING. No messing around, straight to the action. Total slut. It is so well worth it to get a show with this one. Gorgeous, sexy, great body and what a pair of tits. Fantastic! Definitely the best girl I have encountered on this site. Give her a go and let me know

Guest Bigus Dickus

I have not seen her online for ages. Has she given up? Anybody know?

Guest guest

she has been very sick with TB .... in and out of hospital and often confined to bed ... not good for her when she cant afford treatment ..

Guest Bigus Dickus
On 11/03/2018 at 11:49 AM, Guest guest said:

she has been very sick with TB .... in and out of hospital and often confined to bed ... not good for her when she cant afford treatment ..

Oh, that's very bad.  How do you know this?  Do you know her?  I feel very sad for her now

Guest guest

Yes i talk with her on Skp and help where i can .... her family have moved out and left her alone because they are scared they will contract it ... she often gets really bad because she cant afford the meds or to go back in hospital ... she is very scared it will take her if not enough help

Guest guest Devon
On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:59 PM, Guest guest said:

Yes i talk with her on Skp and help where i can .... her family have moved out and left her alone because they are scared they will contract it ... she often gets really bad because she cant afford the meds or to go back in hospital ... she is very scared it will take her if not enough help

That's weird, lol I talk to her every day on Sk*** and I help her also...I get a slightly different story from you though, hehe, it does involve TB though...but slightly different, ooo we are being taken for a ride aren't we, hahaha, never mind i do get her to perform for me in exchange for the money, I hope you do too or you really are being taken for a fool. You want to discuss this further in private?

Guest guest

No i haven't spoken to her in awhile but i think she is playing some games for sure. She never pushed my buttons physically i just felt sorry for her.

Guest Devon
On ‎17‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:21 AM, Guest guest said:

No i haven't spoken to her in awhile but i think she is playing some games for sure. She never pushed my buttons physically i just felt sorry for her.

I know what you mean mate, these girls are very poor, even if they lie sometimes, it doesn't change that fact.

Guest Phil

She is a real crazy slut though. I have had her eat her own shit and cover herself in it, amongst other mental stuff. I give here 10 out of 10.

Guest guest
On 3/24/2018 at 8:45 PM, Guest Phil said:

She is a real crazy slut though. I have had her eat her own shit and cover herself in it, amongst other mental stuff. I give here 10 out of 10.

Not sure who is crazy .. the one eating the shit or the one who asked her to do it ... sick man for sure

Guest Phil
On ‎27‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:36 AM, Guest guest said:

Not sure who is crazy .. the one eating the shit or the one who asked her to do it ... sick man for sure

Hahaha...You think

Guest guest
20 hours ago, Guest Phil said:

Hahaha...You think

yes Phil i do think... i think a man who exploits a woman is a sick man ... trying to feel powerful by getting her to degrade herself ... nice one Phil

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this