Sign in to follow this  
Guest chachacha

Make comments viewable for members

Guest chachacha

It would be helpful and interesting if members could access the written comments other members make when they rate a model after a private chat.

I don't want to ruin your expectations, but the comment blank you fill in after pvt is actually useless because it is not saved. It's a legacy portion of the site that once was active but no more. Then don't waste time filling in accurate well-thought comments because they are not stored anywhere.

Actually I have fallen into it too before, until I asked support how was the situation about those comments.

• Thanks 1

Guest guest

if its not active then it shouldn't even be there.  The webmaster should remove it and just have rating stars.

Rather than remove it, the Administrator should improve it and make it accessible.  The Internet is all about user reviews where people who use a platform of a business or a product to make uncensored comments about that business or product so other consumers can know if they want to use it or not.  The same applies here; making comments available to other members would encourage the models to do their best to get positive reviews. I would be happy about sharing my reviews, which are mostly positive, with other members and would appreciate seeing what others think before plunking my money down on a model.

6 hours ago, chachacha said:

Rather than remove it, the Administrator should improve it and make it accessible.  The Internet is all about user reviews where people who use a platform of a business or a product to make uncensored comments about that business or product so other consumers can know if they want to use it or not.  The same applies here; making comments available to other members would encourage the models to do their best to get positive reviews. I would be happy about sharing my reviews, which are mostly positive, with other members and would appreciate seeing what others think before plunking my money down on a model.

Most of the members' comments are so cringe-worthy I'd prefer to keep the situation like it is now, with only the stars. Reading comments most of the times makes me shake head about the level of people's understanding of reality.

When you see some model in the top favourite you are pretty sure she is a good performer, if she meets your esthetic desires, then go for her, comments would be kind of useless at that point.

• Thanks 1

Guest antennaway
On 2/12/2018 at 8:46 PM, hornyguy86 said:

Most of the members' comments are so cringe-worthy I'd prefer to keep the situation like it is now, with only the stars. Reading comments most of the times makes me shake head about the level of people's understanding of reality.

All the more reason to turn comments on. :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this